Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Capitol Steps

Surprisingly funny. I think this was in large part due to the extremely unbiased nature of the humor. They picked on everyone, and it was incredibly clever. I'm admittedly a sucker a witty humor, but this was phenomenal. A rendition of the Little Mermaid's "Under the Sea" incorporating Osama Bin Laden's death might be some of the most creative writing I've ever seen or heard. Wipping your flords was astounding as well. To be able to rattle off that speech in that manner of verbiage was some of the funniest political banter, maybe ever.

The show overall was great and entertaining to someone even like me who does not care about politics....at all. But they conveyed their impressions and made fun of people in such a way that even I could understand the humor and what they were trying to convey.

No comments:

Post a Comment